Today, I am looking at how my blog has done. Mom showed me how to read the stats. It is cool to look at.
- I launched my blog on June 15, 2016
- I have written 183 blog posts (oops, 184 with this one)
- The posts have been viewed 6,392 times
- There have been 3,208 visitors from all over the world (HI!)
- My most popular post has been the first Ask the Librarian with Meaghan Battle
- The second most popular is my interview with Author Gary Urey
- I have reviewed 109 books (and read even more)
- I have interviewed 28 authors, 23 librarians and 3 illustrators
- I was on Kids Place Live national radio with Absolutely Mindy and Guy Raz
- I was on a podcast with Chloe of Chloe’s Friendship Circle
2016 was a good launch year. Thank you for being part of it. I am excited about what 2017 will bring.
Happy New Year!